The account problem with VS was fixed, but I've also made a project for new Code::Blocks with virtual folders trying to make some kind of sense to it. The Cornucopia system I made for Teemu is going to be in Kaduria too. I think it will work well in town generation which is a missing piece in dungeon generation algorithms.
Something happened to me during last year, I don't remember I mentioned it before, but I became more aware of problems in my source code and programming style. In a way I became a better programmer almost overnight. It was a strange thing to happen, because it came out from nowhere. Maybe brains sometimes work that way, they get information from a long period of time and then make a decision to step into a new level.
The plan is simple: detect and work on problem areas of this project. There aren't that many left I think and they are mostly fine tuning some system like dungeon generation, in which I'm going to follow my experiences in Teemu and use more or less individual level theme generation for the basic structure of a level theme and then add more generic routines which create objects etc.