Monday 27 July 2009

Message repeat bug fixed

This was one of the bugs that was around for a long time, because the lack of consistent thinking. But I have become better in that too, so I hope it's now fixed. The same bug is also present in Teemu, but it's not a crashing one. The routine just doesn't show repeating messages properly.

The thing with difficult bugs and features is that you have to fix them some day and it's really that hard to fix stuff that increases the time spent on a game project. If only everything was easy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's always a drawn-out battle. As the project increases in size, those fixes are harder to make. So I always strive to not let "big bugs" stay around for too long. There were a couple of times though, that after a few days I couldn't fix them so I just put them on a to do list. Months later I just happened to trip on the solution :) happy ending!

    ReplyDelete