Thursday, 1 September 2011

Monster review part two

After some research I found out that only 40 of 134 functions in Monster class are ok (possibly don't need refactoring). The rest is in less good condition. I have hidden ok functions with VC's gui so it's easier to get work done in unfinished functions. I can only guess that it's a difficult task, but this situation with unfinished code and gameplay content has been going on for too long. Something has to be done and I got a good start by fixing some functions. The following days will tell more about how fast or slow I'm able to fix things.

No comments:

Post a comment