Friday 17 June 2011

Constructing constructs

Constructs are one of the object type that are man-made. They too are still in early stage. However I was able to write light routines for lamps pretty fast. I even made a video in Youtube where I'm testing a lamp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Rdyw4Yp04

Meanwhile Visual Studio and Opera started to act strange. There seems to be some trouble with menus which are aligned to left in the main level of menus:


I don't know what's the problem, but I think it came with Windows 7 SP1, I guess. Or maybe some setting has been changed somewhere. It's not a big deal, but these modern operating systems, you know.. They are so complicated that can't even keep setting like this.

I try to continue with constructs. Some graphic tiles need to be made and start to look at different actions like what happens if you kick 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment