I now have a registered VS 2010 Express and it's cool. I really like the real time error check which shows errors in red underline. You don't have to compile the file to see obvious errors.
I used same kind of level connection routine that I made for Teemu, but instead of connecting themes I used level nodes which I actually programmed earlier. I wasn't just sure how to do the connecting until now. It may sound odd, but this thing was bothering me for a long time and I was unable to navigate through the dungeon, but now it's quite close. I still have to write a complete save and load routines for Level class, because there is going to be only one level in memory. I made that kind of decision, because then I don't have to worry about the size of the dungeon which is going to be gigantic. Of course modern computers could in theory keep all levels in memory, but why stress the computer with that, when the game is going to use one level at a time anyway.
I'm really happy with the current situation. The source code is becoming cleaner and I know what to do. Just wait and see, it's going to be an end of damerelling me about this game.