Saturday 10 November 2012

Stylish

There is now a style for walls etc. for each builders that went to Kaduria and constructed their own parts of the dungeon. Then I realized I also need some kind of style for each main or basic level theme, starting from the type of bedrock for a level and anything that can be stored into the main theme. Main theme will take away some data from the actual level theme, but as I said earlier it will introduce another class to maintain. However I think breaking data into smaller, possibly more manageable pieces is better in a complex roguelike.

Meanwhile I think I'm over some kind of depressing feeling which disallowed me to program Kaduria efficiently. When I think the reasons to do this in the first place they are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment