Monday 14 April 2014

@ work again

First day at work, my job is an office assistant (computers mainly). It's annoying. I can't put it any other way. Well yeah, it's only 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, but it still sucks. When I get older I feel like everything that takes my time from game development is bullshit.

The biggest problem is that even at my age I still have too many problems related to my life. You think they could have disappeared by now, but no, they don't go anywhere until you make them go away. I haven't been successful in that and I always think it is somehow reflecting to what I have achieved as a game developer. You need to get rid of distractions before you can concentrate on what you do the best.

Maybe there is something good in this situation, because I feel an urge to find something better. Maybe another, better job? I wish it would be that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment