Monday 20 May 2024

Manifesting a workflow

Trying to use a calendar for planning, I think this is the second time. I got a really nice looking and also practical calendar for this and also other projects or stuff I need to plan. This kind of "manifesting" actually does work, because when you write something down it's easier to follow that plan. Planning a whole day before doesn't seem to work for me, so I'm trying to make it easy.

Working on the project itself is not a big problem actually, because I know more or less what I have to do. I have the project management system ready, so I can just search for a module to work on and get to it. Lately I've been programming room generation and there is work left to do in dungeon generation. The "engine" is somewhat ready so there are low level tools I can use in generation, without having to do everything from the scratch for each level theme.

I've mentioned this many times before, but I'm always so astonished of how much there is still to do, even after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment