Friday 26 December 2008

Refactoring Score class

While looking at the old source code of Score class I was wondering what made the change? About two years ago I really didn't have a clear idea in programming. I was doing something, but it was slow and like walking in the dark. Now I know how to proceed and it's just the matter of spending time to make it. I still don't know what made the change possible, but I guess it has something to do with the spare time I had in work.

I was programming Stile then, but it's not what I would call good OOP source code. Maybe I was getting there while programming it. The bad thing is that I really lost years, but maybe that was the time I needed to become a better programmer, because I learned slow. Sometimes things don't happen fast and we all have limited resources and intelligence which we have to fight against.

No comments:

Post a Comment